Trips and Rates:
Important Information for all trips…
- Book Early for Choice Dates
- Available for ALL TOURNAMENTS!
- Preserve your catch—FISH MOUNTS AVAILABLE!
- Fly fishermen welcomed!
- All tackle, bait, and ice is included in the cost of the trip
- Deposit Required—50% of total trip cost.
- Deposit must be received within 10 days of booking of trip.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless trip is cancelled by the Captain. In this case, every effort will be made to reschedule your trip. If the trip cannot be rescheduled to your liking, the deposit will be refunded.
- Tipping the Mate is expected – Average Tip for the Mate is 20%. He spends hours working on the boat prior to your trip and after your trip to assure that you have an excellent time aboard the Fish Trap.
Additional General Information
- Balance in cash due before the boat leaves the dock.
- Alcoholic Beverages: Beer Only. Please no glass bottles, no hard liquor, and no wine. If a party member becomes intoxicated as determined by the Captain, the boat will return to the dock without any refund.
- Food: Each person will provide his or her own food and beverage. We suggest that you bring prepared food. Have your sandwiches made before leaving the dock.
- There is a microwave and a coffee maker on board for your use.
- Boating shoes or sneakers ONLY. Please no black-soled shoes.
- No firearms of any kind on board.
- No illegal drugs of any kind on board (OFFENSES WILL BE REPORTED TO THE COAST GUARD).
- All billfish and non-Mako sharks will be tagged and released.
- Dress appropriately for the weather conditions. Don’t forget sunglasses, suntan lotion, and a hat. Also, don’t forget your camera and bug spray.